We welcome members who subscribe to our purposes* and values
There is no fee to membership and being a member means you will:
- Receive emails about our work and events, including fundraising and are welcome to advise and take part
- Be invited to attend our Annual General Meetings
- Be eligible to stand for election and nominate others to stand for election to the Board of Trustees.
We hope that you will be able to continue supporting Journey to Justice by:
- Spreading the word about and promoting Journey to Justice through your networks
- Helping us raise funds
- Letting us know about potential partners, new members and venues in your community.
If you would like to join please email your name, postal address and telephone number to: email@example.com
With thanks and warm wishes from Carrie Supple, JtoJ director and the Journey to Justice team
* To promote human rights (as set out in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and subsequent United Nations conventions and declarations) all over the world by all or any of the following means:
- researching into human rights issues and supporting cross community groups to tell untold stories of local history relating to human rights issues;
- educating the public about human rights through organising education and arts programmes;
- raising awareness of human rights issues through running training courses for adults and young people;
- promoting public support of human rights issues through national programmes in partnership with local community groups; and
- promoting respect for human rights among individuals and corporations by telling powerful stories of the role of individuals in effecting social change.
To promote equality and diversity for the public benefit by:
- advancing education and raising awareness in equality and diversity; and
- promoting activities to foster understanding between people from diverse backgrounds
To promote racial and religious harmony for the public benefit by:
- promoting knowledge and mutual understanding between different racial and religious groups; and
- advancing education and raising awareness about different racial and religious groups to promote good relations between persons of different racial and religious groups.