Journey to Justice crowd funding campaign – ends July 31st! Please help us raise £500
Since mid-May thanks to many generous donors who’ve given from £10 to £1000 each, we’ve raised £9,500 of our £10,000 milestone and will be able to commission our exhibition design and film soon.
Please visit www.buzzbnk.org/journeytojustice now and give what you can, then forward the link to your friends, family, colleagues and networks. We need £500 by July 31st at midnight! Thank you.
Anyone who donates before July 31, in addition to our standard rewards, will have a chance to win one of the remaining very special prizes kindly donated by friends of Journey to Justice:
- Two tokens for a £20 meal at Zanzibar (African and Caribbean cuisine) in Sheffield
- A meal with Sir Geoffrey Bindman, a leading human rights lawyer.
- A tour of the House of Lords/and or meal with Lord Herman Ouseley, founder of Kick It Out which campaigns against all forms of discrimination in football.
- A tour of the House of Lords and tea with Lord Jeremy Beecham, Shadow Justice Minister in the House of Lords
- Tea in the House of Lords with Lord Richard Harries of Pentregarth
- Two tickets for a Black History Walk with Tony Warner
- A chance for a group of four young people to meet author, broadcaster and award-winning journalist Anne Karpf (The Guardian, Independent on Sunday)
- Four bottles of Xoriguer gin
- A deli lunch in Stamford Hill with Jude Lancet.
- A family stadium tour for two adults and two children – Arsenal